What to Expect
- You will learn about the advancement of the science and practice of cytometry, the quantitative analysis of cells and cell systems.
- You will meet those who have shaped and changed the field of cytometry.
- You will network with mentors, professors and students who are just as passionate about cytometry.
- You will find future colleagues and collaborative partners for your research.
- Dress the part – attire for the convention is business casual.
- Attend sessions that interest you, rather than trying to attend every session. There is not enough time to see and do everything, focus on those sessions which you are most passionate about.
- Check out the Scientific Tutorials – They are great ways to learn more and improve your skills.
- Socialize – attend social events. These are the best way to network and your best tool to finding individuals with whom you should stay in touch.
- Check out the program online ahead of time to plan which sessions you wish to attend and familiarize yourself with their general location.
- Wear comfortable shoes because sore feet will ruin anyone’s day.
- Find time to explore the awesome city of Boston.
- Remember to visit the Exhibits and Posters in the Exhibit Hall.
- Download the app. It’s a mobile and fast way to view the program while you are attending sessions. Mobile app will be availble in June.
- Book your hotel - make booking easy and book your hotel room in the CYTO Room Block.
- Share your experience via the CYTO 2017 mobile app, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter and use hashtag #CYTO2017!
Network at Evening and Other Social Events
We will update this page in the coming months with social hours that will provide you an opportunity to meet other attendees in a relaxed environment, network and reacquaint with colleagues, exhibitors, and sponsors. Be sure to check the Congress Program onsite or via the CYTO 2017 mobile app for locations and any updates!