CYTO Innovation Technology Showcase
15:40 – 16:30
A highlight of CYTO Innovation 2019 is the Technology Showcase. The 5 minute Technology Showcase presentations allow scientists and engineers who seek to commercialize new technologies and services for cell analysis to present their plans to an audience of cytometrists, entrepreneurs, investors, and business development professionals from established corporations. Several presenters from past CYTO Innovation sessions have entered business arrangements with large companies following their presentation.
Among the Topics That Matter Are:
- Your motivation to start the business
- How does your technology differ from available alternatives/ existing solutions?
- The impact your innovation will have on the practice of cytometry
- IP position and freedom to operate
- How you plan to take your idea to market
- Anticipated next steps and where you need help
- Early stage companies with innovative products and services for cytometry; early stage is defined as pre-revenue to less than 5 million dollars in annual revenues.
- Scientists and engineers with ideas for innovative products for cytometry and a commercialization plan.
- What are the anticipated next steps and where you need help?
The 5 minute timing will be strictly adhered to. At the conclusion of the showcase presentations the panel of judges will vote to select the winner. The audience feedback will be gathered via live polling.