Late Breaking Abstract Submission Site Now Open
Deadline: Thursday, April 4, 2019 11:59 PM HST
Please note that late breaking abstracts can only be submitted for consideration as a poster presentation.
The abstract submission site supports the following web browsers:
- MS Internet Explorer version 10.0 or above
- Firefox version 40 or above
- Chorme version 40 or above
You may download a free copy of MS Internet Explorer at http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/
, a free copy of Firefox at http://www.mozilla.com
or a free copy of Chrome at https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop
. Since some computer/browser combinations do not support the display of the full variety of special characters often needed for abstract submission, including Greek letters, you may find it necessary to use a different browser or computer.
Be sure to check all your entries thoroughly before pressing the “Submit” button.
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically. Abstracts will not be accepted via mail, fax or e-mail.
- Abstracts must be in English.
- Text cannot exceed 3000 characters including spaces and tables. The minimum length required is 1000 characters.
- Do not include the author information or title in the abstract text area.
- Presenting Author MUST be the first author of the abstract. Once the first author is entered, it cannot be changed. To change the first author, the abstract will have to be withdrawn and a new abstract must be submitted (prior to the abstract deadline).
- Late breaking abstracts can only be submitted for consideration as a poster presentation.
- Late breaking abstracts that have been selected for poster presentation will be published in the mobile app under the applicable poster session.
- Submission of abstracts is encouraged in all aspects of cytometry.
- With regard to research using human subjects, ISAC endorses the protections embodied in the Basic Principles of the Declaration of Helsinki and their expansion in the regulations governing research supported by the U.S. Government (45 CFR Part 46; 56 FR 28003). ISAC does not endorse and will not publish the results of research that was not conducted in accordance with these principles. Investigations involving animals reported in abstracts must have been conducted in conformance with approved principles of the care and use of animals in research.
- Abstracts submitted for CYTO 2019 will be reviewed and scored by multiple reviewers from the Conference Program Committee. It is important for authors to take the time to prepare a quality abstract of the work they would like to present. Abstracts must include background, methods, results, and conclusions. Begin with an introduction, describing the area of the work and background for the reader. The methods used should be described, especially any new or improved techniques. The results should be clearly stated, and their significance in the context of previous work should be described in the conclusion. Reviewers will be asked to evaluate the significance, novelty, and impact of the work described and will assign a score on a scale of 1-5 (Outstanding, Very Good, Good, Marginal, Unacceptable). The resulting scores and comments, along with program balance considerations, will be used to organize the parallel and poster sessions.
- The Program Committee reserves the right to decline a presentation for any submitted abstracts that lack scientific content or merit, or merely announce the availability of a resource or service.
- Results or studies that have been published or that will be accepted for publication elsewhere prior to the submission deadline may not be accepted for presentation.
- After successful abstract submission, you will receive an e-mail confirmation that includes the submission ID number, log in name, password, and abstract title.
- Please add CYTO2019@mirasmart.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts so that you may receive important messages and notifications.
- Programming information (abstract acceptance letters) will be sent by email to presenting authors. Please check the important dates and deadlines page for notification dates.
Late Breaking Abstract Submission Deadline
April 4, 2019, 11:59 PM HST