Dear Cytometry Colleagues:
It is my pleasure to announce the sponsorship opportunities for CYTO 2010, ISAC’s XXV International Congress. The rebranding of the Congress as CYTO and new website www.cytoconference.org is another step in the evolution of the Society. The change in the name of the Society heralds a new vision and purpose for the Society aimed at serving our community better and taking the lead on a wide range of activities that will ensure a bright future for our discipline in the life sciences.
It represents the results of input from a number of representatives of different communities, who share the goal of putting on an outstanding Conference next year in beautiful Seattle, Washington, USA. The Conference site will provide costconscious but high-value delegate and exhibitor experiences. The Conference Organizing Committee has paid particular attention to creating a process that will ensure equal access to sponsorship opportunities for all potential sponsors!
The new CYTO Conference will retain successful aspects of previous ISAC Congresses but offers new features as our response to your feedback. Here are some of the offerings for CYTO 2010 specific to our potential sponsors:
• A new design for the exhibition area with linked activities to enhance the attendee experience, exhibition attendance and networking opportunities between academic, clinical and commercial colleagues.
• The Daily Exhibit Hall Showcase will have attendees visiting the hall every day.
• Day-delegate deals and other innovations to increase attendance through-out the conference.
• The Midweek CYTO Symposium will highlight the scientific activities of the Pacific Northwest.
• A wider range of exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities
I would like to express ISAC’s heartfelt gratitude to the generous sponsors of the 2008 Congress:
Accuri, Applied Cytometry, Amgen, Aminis Corporation, BD Biosciences, Beckman Coulter, Inc., Cytek,
Cytopeia, CytoAnalytics, DeNovo, eBiosciences, FARMINDUSTRIA, Invitrogen Corporation, Spherotech,
and ThermoFisher Scientific. We look forward to their support again in 2010 and to welcoming new sponsors!
Please do not hesitate to contact me or ISAC Executive Director, Todd Philbrick at ISAC Headquarters (301- 634-7454, email@example.com
) if we can answer any questions about the Sponsorship Program.
I look forward to seeing you in Seattle!
Paul J Smith
President-Elect and CYTO 2010 Chair
International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Professor of Cancer Biology
Department of Pathology
School of Medicine
Click image to view Sponsorship Opportunities