Exhibit Space Rental Fees
The exhibits will be located in Hall B at the Pennsylvania Convention Center Philadelphia. Each 10′ X10′ space is $3,300 USD. Corner booth is $3,500 USD. Island booth is $3,800 USD. Exhibitors are able to request any size island booth they would like to have – they do not necessarily have to be pre-existing on the original floor plan but all configurations will still need to be approved and assigned by Exhibit Management. For further island booth questions, please contact Kris Herlitz at Phone (646) 452-3836, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booth rental includes:
- 8’ high back drape and 3’ high side divider rails.
- 7” x 44” identification sign for booth – includes company name and booth number.
- One complimentary full attendee registration for each exhibiting company, providing your staff the opportunity to network in an educational setting.
- Six complimentary exhibit booth personnel badges per each 10’ X 10’ booth space.
- Listing on the Congress website (Virtual Floor Plan) recognizing your company as a 2020 exhibitor.
- Company listing in the online Congress Program and Mobile App with a 50-word description of your products and services.
Exhibitor Registration Hours
The Exhibitor Registration desk will be located on the lobby of the Pennsylvania Convention Center. The tentative onsite hours of operation are listed below. Please check the mobile app prior to the Congress for updated information.
|Saturday, June 20||7:30 – 18:00|
|Sunday, June 21||7:30 – 18:00|
|Monday, June 22||7:30 – 16:00|
|Tuesday, June 23||7:30 – 14:00|
Installation of Exhibits
|Thursday, June 18||9:00 – 19:00|
|Friday, June 19||8:00 – 19:00|
|Saturday, June 20||8:00 – 14:00|
Exhibits must be show ready by 14:00 on Saturday, June 20, 2020.
Poster viewing sessions are located in the Expo Hall, and will open 2 hours prior to the exhibits opening. Booth personnel will be allowed access to the hall 2 hours prior to the Expo Hall hours.
Saturday, June 20
Commercial Tutorial 12:15 – 13:15
Opening Reception 17:00-19:00
Sunday, June 21
Exhibit Hall Open 10:00 – 18:30
Coffee Break 10:30 – 11:00
Commercial Tutorials 12:30-13:30 (Limited Opportunities to sign up for Commercial Tutorials. See sponsorship details for options and pricing)
Poster Session/Happy Hour 17:30-18:30
Monday, June 22
Exhibit Hall Opens 10:00 – 18:00
Coffee Break 10:00-10:30
Commercial Tutorials 12:15-13:15 (Limited Opportunities to sign up for Commercial Tutorials. See sponsorship details for options and pricing)
Poster Session/Mixer from 17:00-18:00
Tuesday, June 23
Exhibit Hall Opens 10:00 – 14:00
Coffee Break 10:00-10:30
Commercial Tutorials 12:00-13:00 (Limited Opportunities to sign up for Commercial Tutorials. See sponsorship details for options and pricing)
Exhibits Tear Down
|Tuesday, June 23||14:00 – 22:00|
|Wednesday, June 24||8:00 – 12:00|
No packing of equipment, literature, etc., or dismantling of exhibits will be permitted until the official closing time. Violators will not be invited to exhibit at future meetings. IMPORTANT: To avoid any damage to your equipment, please remain in your exhibit until crates are delivered and labor is available. The International Society for Advancement of Cytometry, the Pennsylvania Convention Center, and Brede Exposition Services cannot assume any responsibility for loss of or damage to exhibits, equipment, personal belongings, etc.
CYTO Priority Points System
Priority points are the participation and loyalty reward system for CYTO Exhibitors and Sponsors. Accumulated points determine space selection order for next year’s Congress. Companies receive one point per 10’ x 10’ booth purchased, for a maximum of five points. In the case of company mergers, exhibit management will use the highest number of years exhibited in calculating priority points. Priority points may also be earned through sponsorship support and/or for hosting a commercial tutorial.
Please Note: Allocated exhibit booths, sponsorships, advertising, commercial tutorials will be released and available to others for booking if FULL PAYMENT is not received on time.
Early Booth Assignments Based on Priority Points
The early deadline for booth assignment based on priority points is January 17, 2020.
Applications submitted online on the A2Z system before January 17 will be assigned booths based on priority points (see below for priority point system). Exhibitors may designate their preference for location. Every effort will be made to accommodate your preferred choices, but it cannot be guaranteed.
All booths will be assigned by February 4, 2020. Upon booth assignment, you will be sent an invoice for FULL payment of your rental. Payment can be made by credit card directly online. Checks drawn on US bank and bank wires are accepted and due at the time of invoice. Be sure to add any applicable bank wire/processing fees with your booth payment. FULL payment of booth space is required by February 4, 2020. Any booths not paid in full by this date will be released and available for booking on a first come first served basis.
Starting February 5, 2020, the online booth application system will be open to exhibitors on a first come first serve basis, based on booth availability. FULL payment is due at the time of application.
Terms and Conditions
Please see the CYTO 2020 Exhibitor Terms & Conditions here.
Sponsorship & Branding Opportunities
Please see the CYTO 2020 Sponsorship Gallery here.
Exhibitor Service Kits
The Exhibitor Service Kit which includes shipping and customs details as well as order forms and pricing for relevant services will be available in early March. Be sure to review the material carefully and take note of deadline dates and policies.
Exhibitor badge registration will be open in mid-February.
Exhibit Personnel Badge – All exhibitors must register for badges. Exhibitors will receive 6 badges per 10′ X10′ space. Additional badges may be purchased for $50.00 per badge. Lost or misplaced badges may be purchased onsite for $25.00 per badge. All badges must be picked up on-site. Exhibitor registration desk will be open starting Thursday, June 18 and throughout the Congress. Exhibitors are granted access to the exhibit floor during Set-up/Tear-down as well as two hours before the exhibits open and 30 minutes after the exhibits close on show dates. Exhibitor badges are STRICTLY for exhibit personnel working in your company’s booth. For security purposes, these badges are NOT to be used for friends, clients, etc. Exhibitor badges do permit entry to the CYTO Innovation Session and Robert Hooke Lecture, but they do not permit entry to other scientific sessions.
Full Congress Attendee Badge – One Full Congress Attendee Badge will be provided to each exhibiting company. This badge allows access to all sessions. The badge must be in the name of the exhibiting employee only. If you misplace the badge during the meeting you must purchase a replacement. Any additional Attendee Badge that you require can be purchased at the applicable Congress rate based on the membership category of the individual and date of purchase. For example, if the attendee is not a member of ISAC, the individual can register at the nonmember rate.
Guest of Exhibitor Badge – Guest of Exhibitor badges will be made available on a request only basis with a limit based on booth size per company. Guest badges are defined as individuals you wish to invite to view your display who would not otherwise be registering for the meeting. The Guest of Exhibitor badge will permit entry only to the exhibit area from Saturday, June 20 through Tuesday, June 23 during the official show hours. Guest badges will not permit attendance at scientific sessions. You may register your guest names through the registration system.
It is the responsibility of the exhibiting company to inform all guests of the rules and regulations for exhibiting, particularly the rules regarding General Conduct of Exhibits.
Every effort will be made to assure that only properly identified and authorized registrants enter the exhibit area. Exhibitors are responsible for the safe keeping of valuables, equipment, and personal items in their booth. The exhibit area will be cleared and closed at the end of the exhibition each day. Exhibitors are not permitted to stay late in their booth, past the official exhibition hours.
CYTO 2020 EXHIBITOR BOOKING PROCESS
- Any request for a room is considered a “sub-block” of rooms. After finalizing your exhibitor booth space with Kristofer Herlitz and AIM Group International, your company’s official contact will receive an email from ConferenceDirect, the official Housing Bureau, that details the maximum number of rooms per night you can request and a link to submit your sub-block request.
- From the link provided, you will be able to enter the CYTO 2020 sub-block Website to request a block of rooms. Follow the instructions and submit your sub-block request. A credit card guarantee will be required at the time the sub-block request is made. One night’s room and tax per reservation will be charged on or after Wednesday, June 3, 2020.
- Your company’s official contact will receive a confirmation of the sub-block request within 24 business hours after submitting the request. By submitting your sub-block request, hotel rooms will be set aside specifically for your company. Please note, you will not receive final confirmation of your final sub-block and hotel location until Wednesday, February 12, 2020.
- Your company’s official contact will be responsible for submitting your rooming list no later than Tuesday, April 28, 2020. Any rooms not allocated in your sub-block by Wednesday, April 29, 2020 will automatically be released into general inventory for re-sale.
- All confirmations will be sent to the primary company contact, not individuals. If your primary contact relating to housing has changed or you need technical assistance, please contact CYTO Registration & Housing directly at (email@example.com). Hotel date, name changes or room cancellations may be done online. Please note, you will need the hotel acknowledgement number to make any reservation modifications.
- The official housing deadline is Tuesday, June 2, 2020, at 5pm Eastern (US/Canada). After this date, hotel reservations will be processed and no changes will be made until Friday, June 5, 2020, at which time you will need to contact the hotel directly to change and/or cancel your reservation(s).
CYTO 2020 EXHIBITOR POLICIES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Please note important housing dates below:
- February 12, 2020 – All sub-block requests are confirmed.
- April 7, 2020 – The last date to submit a sub-block
- April 28, 2020 – All exhibitor rooming lists are due.
- April 29, 2020 – All rooms not allocated are released. Attrition policy and cancellation policy go into effect.
- June 3, 2020 – Housing is closed.
- Hotel assignments are based on the following criteria. Note: Depending on room availability, exhibitor personnel may be assigned to more than one hotel.
- Prior years of participation in the CYTO Expo and Priority Points.
- The date your sub-block request was received.
- Hotel availability at the time hotel rooms are being assigned.
- BADGE POLICY – The number of badges dictates the number of rooms you can request on any given night. For example, if you have a total of six (6) badges, you will not be given more than six (6) hotel rooms per night. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- CANCELLATION POLICY – If you cancel a reservation after Wednesday, April 29, 2020, you will be charged a $75 cancellation penalty per reservation. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- ATTRITION POLICY – The following room agreement is based on the use of the sub-block submission as outlined on the previous page and in addition to the individual hotel reservation cancellation policy. Reductions to the total number of rooms per night in the sub-block will be allowed until Tuesday, April 28, 2020. The number of rooms remaining in your requested sub-block as of Wednesday, April 29, 2020 will be considered your final hotel sub-block. You agree that for every reserved room in your final hotel sub-block that is not picked up, your company will pay to ISAC as attrition an amount equal to the total number of rooms within the final hotel sub-block not picked up, on a night by night basis, multiplied by the applicable per night room rate plus applicable taxes. Final charges will be determined post-conference by ISAC and billed accordingly. This amount will be due within 30 days of billing. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If you need assistance, please contact ISAC/CYTO Registration & Housing directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Cancellation of your booth space will result in automatic cancellation of your housing and exhibitor badges.
Exhibit & Sponsorship Sales
AIM Group International
2 Park Avenue; 20th Floor New York, NY 10016
Phone: (646) 452-3836 ext.2095
Official Service Contractor
Brede Expositions Services
Contact information TBD
Exhibitor Housing Questions
The housing bureau (ConferenceDirect) contact center is available Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 9:00pm, EST.
Phone: (855) 956-0778
Interested in Presenting?
ISAC invites CYTO attendees from all scientific backgrounds to submit abstracts for consideration at CYTO 2020. If selected, you will have the opportunity to present your latest research and findings in the field of cytometry and network with other presenters from across the globe. Visit our Call for Presentations to learn more about deadlines, topics, and guidelines.
“It is through ISAC, and specifically attendance at CYTO, that I met most of my colleagues in Flow Cytometry. This has not only led me to take part in exciting collaborations, but also to form connections that have opened up countless professional opportunities with amazing scientists in our global cytometry community.”
“What I enjoy most about CYTO is meeting up with colleagues from all around the world for invaluable networking! One of the most important parts for me is all of the little bits of helpful information about SRL management, troubleshooting instruments, and assay development that I gain from chats with colleagues.”
“CYTO is a great opportunity to meet other researchers who are passionate about flow cytometry. 2019 was my third CYTO conference, enabling me to get much more insight into how ISAC works and how many people team up with so much passion to bring cytometry education forward!”
“CYTO 2019 was unforgettable for its wonderful tutorials on single cell analysis and amazing lectures given by top immunologists. For the first time, I co-chaired a plenary session where I had a chance to meet experts! Their lectures enlightened my future research – the more complex it is the more passionate I become.”
Sara De Biasi